Mmm chocolate chip banana bread

Modelled here by actress Marie Louise Parker is simply divine chocolate chip banana bread. Another recipe from the Babycakes book. This was my first foray into using gluten free flour and I was a bit worried that you'd be able to taste it as I am not a fan of gluten free flour and have even been known to be unable to eat a gluten free cupcake!
I used the gluten and wheat free plain white flour blend from Doves Farm and it was fine. I took it into work for our team meeting. We are all still finding it a bit new and overwhelming at times so hopefully the mood lifting effects of the chocolate and banana helped! The raspberry scones from this book froze really well so I've popped a few pieces of this in the freezer for next week elevenses too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Cola de Mono

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe