Tapas Fantastico!

I went to dinner at my friend Jo's last night. I didn't know what was going to be on the menu so I played it safe and took this bottle of South African Reserve Sauvignon Blanc from the Co-Op. I like this range of their wines as they are Fairtrade, good quality for the price and most of them are suitable for vegans and labelled accordingly.

I should have taken a rioja because we were served a tapas feast. Seriously there were too many dishes to fit on the table! Unfortunately I didn't have my camera to get an image of the delicious colourful food. There were 2 different mushroom dishes, patatas with chorizo, roasted peppers, spinach with chickpeas, asparagus spears, salads, crusty bread etc. And for dessert a divine peanut butter and chocolate cheesecake from Unicorn served with oat cream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Cola de Mono

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe