Vegetarian Shoes sale



I own a couple of pairs of shoes made by Vegetarian Shoes in Brighton. I bought the black 'Crystal Sandal' pictured above 2 and a half years ago with my birthday money from Moo Shoes in New York. They are the ideal comfy work shoe and I've worn them so much. I've even had them resoled and they still look like new. Vegetarian Shoes use amazing materials and you would never guess that they are not leather. I would recommend them to anyone vegan or not. It's easy to find cheap plastic shoes but the quality is often poor and they are likely to use animal glues. I think they will easily keep going for another 2 and a half years of constant wear!

I've also got a pair of these red 'Dorothys' which come in various colours and which are currently in the sale. I've had loads of compliments on them every time I've worn them. Where do you buy your vegan shoes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Cola de Mono

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe