Vegan Brownies



My lovely work colleague Andrew brought in homemade brownies today. And, he used a vegan recipe so I could have one, yay! I have tried lots of vegan brownie recipes and not been fussed about a lot of them, especially one made with pureed prunes, if you're going to have brownies go full sugar or eat a piece of fruit I say. Anyway, my fail safe recipe up to now was the Fudgy Brownies from Vive Le Vegan by Dreena Burton which I can highly recommend. I was so impressed by the brownies today though that I've printed the recipe off and added it to my folder too. You can find it here. Andrew customised it with brazil nuts, dried sour cherries, and some extra chocolate, yum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Cola de Mono

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe