Vegan Girl's Guide To Life Launch


I'm back home again after a really fantastic holiday and have managed to bring a horrible lurgy with me. It's Monday evening and I've just worked out that I've spent 42 of the last 60 hours asleep! Feeling a lot better now and it was better to be ill now than in November when there is so much going on! Sunday November 7 is the Bed-In at the Bluecoat and Sunday November 21 is the first Cake Liberation Front bake sharing meeting.



And, Melisser Elliott of The Urban Housewife fame is also including a Manchester date on her book launch tour for The Vegan Girl's Guide To Life. Melisser will be at The Thirsty Scholar on November 30 from 6-8.

Comments

  1. YAY! Thank you for the mention. I hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely be there. Looking forward to meeting you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cola de Mono

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe